Friday, December 10, 2010

Urdu/Hindi lesson 1



1. SENTENCE IN ENGLISH.
2. SENTENCE IN URDU/HINDI.
3. LITERAL TRANSLATION OF URDU/HINDI INTO ENGLISH.

1. Let's learn Urdu/Hindi.
2. Aayea Urdu/Hindi seekheinh.
3. (Come) (Urdu/Hindi) (we learn).

1. How are you?
2. Aap kaysey ho?
3. (You) (how) (are)?

1. I am fine thank you.
2. Mein theek houn shukriya.
3. (I) (good) (am) (thanks).

1. What's your name?
2. Aapka naam kya hey?
3. (Yours) (name) (what) (is).

1. My name is Paula.
2. Mera naam John hey.
3. (My) (name) (John) (is).

1. Nice to meet you.
2. Aap sey mil kar khushi huyee.
3. (You) (to) (meet) (doing) (happy) (happened).

1. Where do you live?
2. Aap kahanh rehtey ho?
3. (You) (where) (living) (are)?

1. I live next to the town hall.
2. Mein town hall kaypass rehta houn.
3. (I) (town hall) (next to) (living) (am).

1. Where are you going?
2. Aap kahan jarahey ho?
3. (You) (where) (going) (are).

1. I am going to the market.
2. Mein bazaar jaraha houn.
3. (I) (market) (going) (am).

1. How far away is the market?
2. Bazaar kitna dour hey.
3. (Market) (how much) (far away) (is).

1. The market is not far away from here.
2. Bazaar yehanh sey dour nahien hey.
3. (Market) (here) (from) (far away) (not) (is).

1. Would you like to come with me?
2. Kya aap mere sath aana pasand kareingay.
3. (What) (you) (my) (with) (to come) (like) (doing).

1. Yes I would like to come with you.
2. Hanh mein aapkay sath aana chahounga.
3. (Yes) (I) (to you) (with) (to come) (wanting).

1. How are we going there?
2. Hum wahanh keysay jarahey hein.
3. (We) (there) (how) (going) (is).

1. We are going by bus.
2. Hum bus kay zariyay jarahein hein.
3. (We) (bus) (with) (using) (going) (are).

1. Where is the bus stop?
2. Bus stop kahanh par hay?
3. (Bus stop) (where) (at) (is)?

1. The bus stop is over there.
2. Bus stop wahanh par hay.
3. (Bus stop) (there) (at) (is).

No comments:

Post a Comment